The club has many sessions which are available to members. Some of these are ‘ official’ sessions and coached by club coaches and some are club sessions which are ‘self-coached’ ie the members that turn up do an ‘agreed’ session. We also have other sessions which are really just public sessions where club members are in regular attendance.
Many club members also train with other members that are local to them and so once you are in the club and get to know everyone, there are many other informal sessions you can join in with. Many of these training sessions will be posted on the club facebook page.
A quick summary of the key training sessions is listed below (some of these are seasonal – if you are unsure or want to check, then contact us). Check out the seperate pages for each discipline and for more information.
- Troon Pool – Monday Night– Coached sessions for the club only. Two sessions 7.30pm – 8.30pm and 8.30pm – 9.30pm
- Prestwick Pool – Wednesday Night – Self Coached session. Public session but we usually have two lanes from 7.30pm – 8.30pm.
- Prestwick Pool – Sunday Afternoon – Self Coached session. We have two lanes from 4.00pm – 5.00pm.
- Citadel Ayr – Thursday Night – Self Coached session. Laned swimming from 6.30pm – 8.00pm
- Monkton Cross – Saturday Morning – Self Coached bike session, weather dependant! Meet at 9.30am. Make sure you are self-sufficient (tools etc) and have a helmet. Distance and speed varies.
- Winter Turbo/Spin – Coming soon!
- Troon Pool – Monday Night – Self Coached sessions. Two sessions 6.35pm – 7.15pm and 7.35pm – 8.15pm. Distance varies.
- Ayrshire Athletics Arena (Kilmarnock) – Tuesday night – Coached session 5.45pm – 7.00pm. Track based interval session.
- Ayrshire Athletics Arena (Kilmarnock) – Tuesday night 5.45pm – 7.00pm. General fitness/fun/running session for youths.